DIALOGUE
01. A dialogue between you and your friend
about preparation for the examination.
Ornob:
Hello, Ononoto, How are you?
Ononto:
I am fine, Ornob, Thank you, And you?
Ornob : I am fine, Thank you too.
Tell me about your preparation for the examination.
Ononto: Well, I am now on the
revision of all the subjects for thoroughly. How much is yours?
Ornob: I have already revised
Mathematics, Religion, and Bengali etc.
Ononto: Still I have got some
problems in Mathematics. For this, I have to consult with my Math teacher.
Ornob : But I have got some critical
problems in English. I need to solve them from my English teacher.
Ononto:
Both of us are in problems but subjects are different.
Ornob: Right you are. Hope you will do better in the
coming examination. See you again.
Ononto: Pray for me, good bye.
03. A dialogue between you and your friend
about the importance of learning English.
Ornob: Hello,
Ononto. How are you?
Ononto: I am fine, Ornob, Thank you. And you?
Ornob : I am fine, Thank you too. What are you doing?
Ononto: I
am reading an article about the importance of learning English.
Ornob: Actually it is very essential in our life.
Ononto: It is an international language. It is
essential for Higher education.
Ornob : It
helps a man to get a good job and to earn money.
Ononto: So to maintain daily official correspondence
English is a must.
Ornob: Right
you are. In fact, about the importance of learning English can't be described
in words.
Ononto: So, all of
us must learn English.
04. A Dialogue on opening a bank account.
Myself : Good
morning sir.
Manager : Good
morning. How can I help you?
Myself : I
want to open an account with your bank.
Manager : Why
do you like to open it?
Myself : I
want to save my scholarship money.
Manager : That’s
very good.
Myself : Would
you kindly tell me what I need to do for it?
Manager : To
open an account you will have to collect a form from the second table.
Myself : What
else have I to do?
Manager : First
fill the form and add a photo.
Myself : Ok
sir. Next what should I do?
Manager : You
have to pay money with this form and you will be given a cheque book.
Myself : Thank
you sir.
Manager : You
are most welcome.
05. Mahmud
has gone to a book stall to buy some stationery. Now write a dialogue between them based on the given
situation.
Selesman : Cab I
help you?
Maumud : I
would like you buy a pencil, please.
Salesma : Here
it is. Anything else please?
Salesman : We've scales of two categories; one is country-made and the
other is foreign. Which one do you want?
Maumud : OK.
Better if it is foreign.
Salesman : Here
they are.
Salesman : One
hundred and fifty taka.
Salesman : Thank
you.
06.A
dialogue between you and a foreigner who has come to Bangladesh for the first
time.
Foreigner: Excuse me. May I seek your help?
I
: How can I help you?
Foreigner: I want the address of a hotel.
I : Perhaps this first time you
have come to
Foreigner:
Yes, I have come from
I
: Well; there are many hotels in
Foreigner:
I want a hotel of good quality.
I : I will suggest you go to
hotel Sonargoan.
Foreigner:
How can I go there?
I : Oh I see! It is not far
from here .Please here a baby taxi which will cost you
Only
forty taka.
Foreigner: Would
you tell me how I can go to visit the tourist spots in
I
: The hotel management will make all arrangements for your tour.
They have sight seeing buses.
Foreigner: It is
very nice of you.
I
: May your visit in
Foreigner: Thank
you.
I
: Most welcome.
19. A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer.
Customer : Good morning. Could I talk to you?
Shopkeeper : Sure. What can I do for
you?
Customer : I want to buy a dozen of pencils. Do you have any?
Shopkeeper : Of course. Here you are.
Customer : These don’t good ones. I like to buy
Shopkeeper : Ok. Here are some packets of pencils.
Customer : How much does this packet cost?
Shopkeeper : Tk 160.
Customer : Ok. Take the money.
Shopkeeper : Here is the change.
Customer : Thank you.
Shopkeeper : You are welcome.
****
Write an email to your father asking for some money.
From : mahi@gmail.com
Subject: Asking for money.
Dear Father,
Take my salam. Hope you are all well in the family. My
examination is knocking at the door. My preparation is well. For examination
fee and buying some new dress, I need some money about TK 2,000. Please send me
the money as early as possible.
Your affectionate daughter,
Mahi
Comments
Post a Comment