DIALOGUE
01. Write a dialogue between two friends about aim in
life.
Ornob : Good morning, Ononto ! How are
you?
Ononto : Good morning. I am fine and
you?
Ornob : I am also fine. I am very glad
at your brilliant result.
Ononto : Thank you very much.
Ornob : Would you tell me about your aim
in life?
Ononto : I have already made up my mind to
study in law.
Ornob : Why do you want to study in law?
Ononto : I will drive away restless
politics.
Ornob : Very fine. But it is really a
difficult task.
Ononto : Nothing is impossible for a man.
Ornob : How is it possible?
Ononto : A true leader can stamp out
restless politics.
Ornob : I am sure that we will be able
to eradicate evil politics from our country.
Ononto : Thanks a lot. No more today. See
you again.
Ornob : You are most welcome. Good bye.
02. A dialogue between you and your friend about
preparation for the examination.
Ornob:
Hello, Ononoto, How are you?
Ononto:
I am fine, Ornob, Thank you, And you?
Ornob : I am fine, Thank you too. Tell me about
your preparation for the examination.
Ononto: Well, I am now on the revision of all the
subjects for thoroughly. How much is yours?
Ornob: I have already revised Mathematics,
Religion, and Bengali etc.
Ononto: Still I have got some problems in
Mathematics. For this, I have to consult with my Math teacher.
Ornob : But I have got some critical problems in
English. I need to solve them from my English teacher.
Ononto:
Both of us are in problems but subjects are different.
Ornob:
Right you are. Hope you will do better in the coming examination. See
you again.
Ononto:
Pray for me, good bye.
03.
Write a dialogue between you and your Headmaster about a TC.
Myself: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in. What do you want?
Myself: I
want a TC from you. Sir!
Headmaster: Why do you need a TC?
Myself: Sir,
I would like to admit myself into Rajshahi zilla
Headmaster: Why do you like to leave this
school?
Myself:
My father has been
transferred to Rajshahi. Therefore, I am compelled to go with him.
Headmaster: Is there no alternative to accompany
your family?
Myself: I found no other
alternative without it.
Headmaster: Well, I am asking my office assistant
to prepare the TC.
Myself: Thank you, Sir.
Headmaster: Best of luck.
04. A dialogue between the two
students about a visit to a historical place.
Ornob : How are you, Ononto?
Ononto : I am fine thank you and you?
Ornob : I am also fine. Have you visited any
historical place?
Ononto : Yes, I visited
Ornob : How did you go there?
Ononto : We started in the morning by
Kaptai Express with our English teacher.
Ornob : Did you make any tour
program there?
Ononto : Yes, we visited Saat- Gumbuj
Mosque at Bagherhat and the Sundarbans.
Ornob : Did you see anything else?
Ononto : Yes, we saw the majar of Khan
Jahan and the natural beauty of Sundarbans.
Ornob : Do you think a visit to a
place of historical place helps us?
Ononto : Of course, it can relieve our
monotony. It gives us practical knowledge too.
Ornob : Thank you very much for valuable
suggestions. No more today. Good bye !
Ononto : You are most welcome. See you
again. Good bye !
05. Write a dialogue between Rina and
the Headmaster for seeking admission.
Rina : May I come in, sir?
Headmaster : Yes, come in. What do you want?
Rina : I wish to get admitted myself in your school.
Sir!
Headmaster : What is your name?
Rina : Rina.
Headmaster : What’s your father?
Rina : My father is a doctor.
Headmaster : Why do you seek for admission here?
Rina : Because, my father has
been transferred here from Rajshahi. Therefore, I am compelled to admit
here.
Headmaster : What class do you want to get yourself
admitted?
Rina : In class VII.
Headmaster : Do you have your progress report?
Rina : Yes sir, here it is.
Headmaster : Well, I am asking my office assistant
to admit you.
Rina : Thank you, Sir.
Headmaster :
Welcome. Have a bright future.
01. Write an email to your friend about the Prize Giving Ceremony of our School.
To : reedi@gmail.com
From : mahi@gmail.com
Subject:
About Prize Giving Ceremony of our School.
Dear Mahi,
Hope, you are well by the grace of Allah. Today I
am writing you about the prize giving ceremony of our school.
The
prizine giving ceremony of our school was held on the 17th instant. We
decorated our school with the flowers and coloured papers. We made a stage and
a nice gate to welcome the guests. The District Commissioner presided over the
function. The main function began with National Anthem. Then Headmaster read
out the annual report of the school. In fine the chief guest delivered a short
speech that encouraged the students. Then he gave away the prizes to the
winners and shook hands with them. I enjoyed the programme very much.
No
more today. Please convey my best regards to your parents and love to the
Youngers.
With
love
Reedi
02. Write an email to a cousin who lives in Bogura
inviting him to spend the summer vacation to your village
To : reedi@gmail.com
From : mahi@gmail.com
Subject:
Inviting to spend the summer vacation.
Dear Mahi,
First take my love. Hope
you are well. I am glad to know that your school is going to be closed for
summer vacation. This vacation will give you a better chance to visit our
village. This visit will be a new experience for your life. Moreover, we are
getting the vacation at the same time. So in order to make the vacation
enjoyable I want you to spend the vacation in our village home. Father as well
as mother will be very happy to have you in our midst. However, don't forget to
come.
No more today. Please
convey my best regards to your parents and love to younger.
Your loving
Reedi
Comments
Post a Comment